CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 March 2011

Week 3 and Exhaustion

So I am now on week 3 of my new job but week 1 of being on my own doing my job as Barry, the Account Manager I have taken over from has now left the business and my boss is on holiday until next Wednesday.

Its been stressful, interesting, frustrating, annoying but absolutely wonderful.  I cant express how great it feels to be part of the world again, after 7 months of being confined to my house, I now have some importance and structure back to my life.

Don't get me wrong, I am far from cured, this week has proved that to me as I have been on bit of a rollercoaster, emotionally and physically.  I am not sleeping, cried at work as I feel they do not realise how bright I actually am and felt they were patronising me a bit but then on the flip side they were putting too much on me.  I have not been eating, I cry when I look at myself but I have no energy to exercise, I just know what I hate how I look and I got straight to bed when I get in and eat junk food.  My back is so painful as I am not used to sitting all day and I can hardly put weight on my feet as again they are not used to carry all this extra weight about all day.

On the plus side though I won my court case Monday, little old me vs Milton Keynes Council, not record breaking compensation but it will mean I can pay nearly half of my Mortgage arrears from not working last year.  Also my car seems to be running ok even though replacing the EGR valve has not fixed the problem and I received my nearly new shower, which is going to make life so much easier once that is fitted.

Oh I nearly forgot, my special mug that I ordered as a treat to myself arrived and it is so lovely, see for yourself.
The picture on the mug is all thanks to @supernatural808 who did this for my cats on twitter, I love the picture so much I wanted to have it on something I use all the time, check out http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ where I designed and bought it from.

Well I still have an hour left at work so I had better get back to it, have a great weekend,

Shellie B

1 comment:

  1. Well done Shellie. Sorry to hear your back is aching, but that should improve. The tears are possibly tiredness, your stamina will improve week on week.
    Good to hear your progress.
    How is the crochet! x x

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love receiving and reading your comments and appreciate the time spent when you do, so thank you very much ♥

Total Pageviews